hijack this log attached

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by MARLENEv, Jul 7, 2007.

1. MARLENEv

MARLENEv Private E-2

while following your 10 steps before contacting you, i encountered problems downloading some of the downloads as they were requiring that they be purchased. also have been unsuccessful in downloading the Ad-Aware program, i keep getting an error msg after download, so the program does not run.

my problem are tons of pop ups. i have attached a hijack this log. pls help me to get rid of what i do not need so i can fix this problem. thank you in advance - i await your response regarding my log

Attached Files:

2. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Try posting this in the Malware Forum for specialized assistance in this.

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome to the forums..

4. OldGal

OldGal Private E-2

New to group

:wave yep an old gal trying to get up to par with my computer problemns. Where do I go for an error coming up when I view my Norton activities, error shows yelloe symbol and says about:blank.

5. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Re: New to group

Start a new thread in Software Forum.

6. MARLENEv

MARLENEv Private E-2

thank you, i will post

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds