Hi

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by CGILMORESTER, Jul 16, 2007.

1. CGILMORESTER

CGILMORESTER Private E-2

I Have A Problem I Cannot Play Mpeg On My Pc.
    When I Try To Open It It Get Windows Explorer Has Encounter A Problem Also I Cannot Delete This File Or Rename It
    This Problem Did Not Happen Until A Download From Limewire
    I Am Running Xp With Sp2 I Have Ran Virus Scans Etc,the Same
    File Will Play On My Other Pc.

2. ric0h

ric0h Private E-2

delete that program you dl from limewire that might be the cause

3. evilfantasy

evilfantasy Malware Fighter

Hi and welcome.

Make a new post in the Software Forum. Try to include exactly what the error message says. It will help for resolving what is going on.

4. CGILMORESTER

CGILMORESTER Private E-2

I HAVE DELETED THE FILE FROM LIMEWIRE WHEN I TRY TO PLAY
    AND MPEG FILE FROM MY CAMERA THAT IS WHEN IT LOCKS UP

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

welcome to MG's.. as evilfantasy said post in the software forum they will fix you up there...

6. CGILMORESTER

CGILMORESTER Private E-2

When I Try To Play Mpeg File I Get Explorer Has Encountered A Problem , I Have To Use Task Mang. To Close Out The File
    When I Right Click File I Cannot Delete Or Rename It

7. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Again - 3rd time lucky, post a new thread in the Software Forum!!

8. CGILMORESTER

CGILMORESTER Private E-2

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT U ARE SAYING

9. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

If you click on this link: http://forums.majorgeeks.com/index.php and scroll down, you will see all different categories of forums. Each one has to do with different problems or topics. What Lev is saying is that your problem is software related. You need to make a post in 'Software'.

And just a friendly tip...your posts are hard to read when you capitalize the first letter in each word.

10. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Thanks LauraR :)

Not only are they hard to read when you type in uppercase, especially for people with impaired sight, it is also considered "shouting" on the internet, and therefore bad netiquette.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds