Hi...here with high hopes!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by rman56, Aug 12, 2007.

1. rman56

rman56 Private E-2

k...this isn't the first geek forum i've joined, and it's not the first time i've gone to majorgeeks either, i just don't know why i waited so long to register. anyway, i'm gonna check things out cuz i have a major issue and i need to figure out how to ask for help in the proper way...feel free to contact me if you wanna help me out, i just don't wanna break any forum rules and tick people off...thanks, later!

2. bjgarrick

bjgarrick MajorGeeks Admin - Malware Expert

Welcome to MG's!

To post your problem in the correct forum, simlpy click the link below and choose the forum you think your problem fits in. If you post in the incorrect forum one of us mods will move it for you.

Help & Technical Forums

Last edited: Aug 13, 2007
  3. rman56

rman56 Private E-2

Thanks. I kind of figured but I'm glad you responded cuz every place is different and I was hoping to hear from someone b4 I went ahead. I'm on my way now............

4. bjgarrick

bjgarrick MajorGeeks Admin - Malware Expert

Good Luck!:)

5. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

6. rman56

rman56 Private E-2

Okay, I tried all of them, every one of them. Some did nothing, others ran the setup file all the way to the point of telling me that I should now wait for the Install Wizard to take me the rest of the way, but the Wizard never came.

However, I'm not ready to give up because this dinosaur of a computer has to see me through at least the next two months and I will have sound...:major

7. JakeD

JakeD Corporal

Welcome to MGs ;)

8. rman56

rman56 Private E-2

Thanks, and thanks to all who tried to help. I gave up, but I'm going to be getting either a brand new or a rebuilt computer that was only 2 years old to begin with so I'll be sticking around. I'm thinking I kind of like this place better than most of the other ones I've been on, and certainly equally as well as the one's I'm still on.

9. Grumbles

Grumbles Bamboozled Geek

Hi and welcome :)

If at first you don't succeed .......;)

Good luck

10. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

GIVE UP[​IMG]

Welcome to MGs the friendliest forum on the planet

[​IMG]
    Shot at 2007-08-14

11. chipper_atmacneil

chipper_atmacneil Private First Class

Welcome to MajorGeeks.com :wave
    We put the 'eek' back in Geeks. ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds