Hi...HELLLLLLP!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by SexySadie, Aug 17, 2007.

1. SexySadie

SexySadie Private E-2

Hello...My first post here...with all the cyber geniuses out there I am quite nervous!! I find this site so helpful, I should have registered long ago.
    Can anyone help me to learn where to find the URL to an MP3 of a song I want to have play on my MySpace page? Everything else is quite nice on my page, the graphics all look great, if I may say so myself.;) I have access to the information on HOW to place the command for music on MySpace, just not how to find the MP3 code. I have MP3 downloaded to a few programs, I even found the song I want to use (Sex Sadie by The Beatles), so what does the code itself look like??? Oh dear, I must sound like an idiot to many of U...but I hope someone will help me anyway...lol...;) Sadie

Last edited: Aug 17, 2007
  2. SexySadie

SexySadie Private E-2

OK...trying this again...what am I doing wrong?? My formatting isn't working here...I use it on many other sites without difficulty...I must be missing something....no...I am not blonde lol...Sadie;)

3. evilfantasy

evilfantasy Malware Fighter

4. chipper_atmacneil

chipper_atmacneil Private First Class

Welcome to MajorGeeks, pretty lady! :) What's your sign, I think I'm in love... :heart

5. SexySadie

SexySadie Private E-2

Well thank U...that avatar is not a photo of me however...but if U'd like one of me I will gladly send U one...I am a Gemini...twice as much to love!!!!!;)

6. chipper_atmacneil

I didn't think it was, :) but it sure was fun to pretend. LOL Sure, send a photo if you'd like. I'm rather curious to see you. :wave Forgive me if I'm a bit of a doofus to flirt without being properly introduced. :eek:

Just call me Chipper for now, ok?

7. dyamond

dyamond Imelda Marcos of Majorgeeks

When did this turn into a dating site? :p

Welcome to MG's Sadie :)

8. SexySadie

SexySadie Private E-2

Gosh..I'm sorry if I've taken all this in the wrong direction...never meant to change the original intent of this very kewl site...thank U all soooooooooo much for your help...especially to evilfantasy(U don't look very evil in your photo;))...I am going to add Sexy Sadie to my MySpace page as soon as I send this post...I have been trying to access a way to Email an individual through this site but it seems my FoxFire browser doesn't recognize the programs available. So I am going to post my photo here...I just wish U guys weren't all so dang young!!!!! (I have a 27 y.o. daughter) Again, thanks U lovely folks!!!!! [​IMG]

9. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

We're not all that young. My wife tells me I was the guy God consulted before creating the earth. LOL
    Welcome to MG's, Sadie.

10. chipper_atmacneil

I can only hope I'll still look as good after I have grown up children. :) Thanks, Sadie, and I didn't mean to mess with the site, dyamond. I was being goofy to flirt with a perfect stranger. :eek:

11. SexySadie

SexySadie Private E-2

Well, either too young or too married...;) Thanks for the welcome!!!!!

12. dyamond

dyamond Imelda Marcos of Majorgeeks

'tis all in good fun :) LOL

although we do try to keep things PG around here ;)

13. SexySadie

SexySadie Private E-2

No prob...thanks!!!!;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds