One more new guy

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Chucker, Sep 7, 2007.

1. Chucker

Chucker Private E-2

Hey Y'all,

Heard about Major Geeks from buddies down in Austin awhile back but have always been kind of afraid to do it. Now, I have to so my Hijack This log can be checked and since this is the only place I've heard about, here I am.

Besides, I've always needed a support forum but could never quite make myself do it.

OK.. I'll do the profile and then ask my questions and read some other post.

Chuck White

2. bjgarrick

bjgarrick MajorGeeks Admin - Malware Expert

Welcome to MG's!

I don't want you to get the wrong impression, the Malware Removal forum is for malware removal and security related questions/problems, it's not for HijackThis analysis. We only use HJT when removing infections and such.

If you're having malware problems then create a new thread in the Malware Removal forum and one of us will assist you. Be sure you follow the thread in my signature.

If you have any questions just ask!:)

3. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

welcome to MGs

if you post in the relevant place I.E. malware/software and so on you will get faster and better replies.

[​IMG]

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

welcome to MG's..

5. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

6. Crayzee

Crayzee Private E-2

CHUCKER......

Hey, I need to speak to you about something but your IM's are turned off... if you could please send me an IM.. thanks!

Crayzee

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds