have some questions about windows vista

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Whisper626, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Whisper626

Whisper626 Private E-2

have used xp in the past what are the pro's and con's compared to vista which is currently on my computer, what is a good anti virus/spyware for it ..should i keep norton? and other then that is there a existing peer guardian or something similar to it that is compatable with vista ...
    well thank you all for you time in reading this would love your input and comments back on these questions ....please and thank you
    Whisper:)

2. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

Your best bet would be to type Vista into the search box at the top of the page.

If you do not find what you are looking for, then start a new thread in The Software Forum

Definately get rid of Nortons

Plenty of other good freeware suggestions to be found at How to Protect yourself from malware!

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's...

4. dcs42441

dcs42441 Private E-2

I've sold new and repaired used computers for over 20 years. Vista is the new ME. It simply stinks and you would be nuts to move to it in my opinion.

5. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Please keep postings factual and pertinent to the original poster's questions. Opinions without factual substantiation are not helpful. Thanks :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds