Why yes how did you know

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by olgakay, Nov 5, 2007.

1. olgakay

olgakay Private E-2

I am very nervous about posting here lol. But I am getting desperate. I am having an issue with limewire, it doesnt want to close. I have looked that up and found lots of others with that issue too, BUT they are not able to open the task manager, and I AM. Virus scanning found nothing. The only thing thats happening is the limewire opening by it's self, and sometimes a error window. I've tried mcafee's website, I've tried something called brute force uninstaller, but nothing seems to work. I have no clue what to do, where to go, or how im ever going to go to sleep lol it's been 9 hours :(

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's

i suggest you start a new thread in the software forum

i think that is the best place for you to start. good luck.

3. olgakay

olgakay Private E-2

4. wildwolf220

your welcome olgakay:) there is some really intelligent and helpful people here. im sure they will be able to help you out:major

5. olgakay

olgakay Private E-2

looks like i'll have to wait til tomorrow lol. i am so sleepy :( thanks for being a sweetie :)

6. wildwolf220

have Patience:) it may take a little time for someone to reply to your post but try not to worry in the mean time;)

7. olgakay

olgakay Private E-2

I'm so glad I came here, everyone seems so nice. Ive been to forums in the past that were horrible.

8. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

9. ItsWendy

ItsWendy MajorGeek

The owners, Major Attitiude and Corporal Punishment, are quite forceful about keeping the people with, shall we say, a less than positive attitude in line. Makes this place very user friendly, and not too suprisingly, encourages those who like to help others stick around. We are all volunteer here, but have some of the most helpful and knowledgable people on the web here.

After you get the help you need visit awhile and you'll see what I mean.

Welcome to Major Geeks!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds