Happy New Year

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Brooksider, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Brooksider

Brooksider Private E-2

Ive just joined... and would like to wish all members a Happy New Year.
    Touch wood, ( not Torchwood ), my pc is working fine...but if i ever get probs... i will know where to come.
    Laters,
    jonny.
    :cool

Last edited: Dec 29, 2007
  2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hey welcome to the forums, glad your PC is running good, but you don't just have to come here for when you have a problem, you could also help out in answering others questions if your upto that task.

An have a great 2008.

3. gal1998

gal1998 solo-cob

Hi and welcome to Major Geeks.

This is a great site. Lots of good people.
    Good information.

Join in.

4. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

5. V@STV$T

V@STV$T Private E-2

Happy New Year FOLKS!

:cool hey dudes and girls happy new year and good wishes for 2008!
    This site is awesome man ,i always refer to it when i need anti hacker stuff, shame i mis some features here like cracks and serials without virus :) and explanation about routers, usb OSs,modem firmware posibilities etc and building urown hardware firewall with IPCop or Smoothwall :) pritty to do and has great advantages ,and not forget the LINUX ,FreeBSD and UNIX Communities most are on our side god bless them man they made great stuff to ,keep on supporting eachother because the risks on the internet are growing fast :( .
    Well stil lets be positive and help eachother out and join the OPEN SOURCE !

share ur knowlegde

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

7. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

Re: Happy New Year FOLKS!

:wave and welcome to the forums..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds