can log in but can not post

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by ukrkoz, Mar 23, 2008.

1. ukrkoz

ukrkoz Private First Class

hello everyone:wave
    firstly, thank you majorgeeks for helping me to remove that new browser hijacking software. great advice, worked well, i even bought superantipsyware and have it monitoring my system from now on.

also, i have an issue. apperantly, i can log into forum - other parts of it than this - but can not post in them. says "have insufficient privilegies" account is only around 14 hrs fresh, so maybe it still waits for approval?:confused
    (cookies enabled, i know better than that)

2. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

I think your trying to post in the MALWARE forum and that is for accredited members only but if you can get in this forum the others are also open to you

3. ukrkoz

ohhh....

well, indeed i was, as the person that asked the question had exactly the same problem that did - and i was simply trying to share my succesful experience.
    i am not questioning the powers in charge, but this is odd rule. so, i can't even ask how to remove or fight a problem if it's falling into "malware removal" forum category? is that a paid for club?

anyways, in rome do as rome does. i still appreciate help with that hijacker.

4. ukrkoz

makes sense. thank you. i understand and agree totally.

5. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

thanks EMMA i should have given a better explanation with all the info:eek:

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds