Hello, I'm new

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by yoby, Jul 25, 2008.

1. yoby

yoby Private E-2

Hi all, I'm new, obviously.

I came here to educate myself. I have a few computer questions. I suspect some people may get irritated with my questions and for that I apologize. :eek: But if you don't ask questions it's kind of hard to learn sometimes.

2. lbmest

lbmest MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks yoby.
    A favorite saying around here is "The only stupid question is the unasked one."
    I don't know anyone who is not a newbie in some category.;)
    As for irritating people, if you are willing to explore options and keep an open mind on subjects, that's the spice of life not irritation.
    See ya round the forums.:major

3. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Welcome YOBY
    I have a problem remembering things ( due to medication)so tend to ask the same questions on more than one occasion (that can be irritating) but no one gives me a hard time.

we are all here to learn from those who have a better understanding.

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome aboard..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds