TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by minimiracle, Aug 1, 2008.

1. minimiracle

minimiracle Private E-2

Hi, I have a problem, Avira Antivir detected TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen and I don't think I can remove it by myself. I read that Crazydan had the same problem but I don't know if I can use the same procedure TimW wrote for him.

I attached a report file from Avira Antivir but I don't know if that's enough.

Ps Avira Antivir and ZoneAlarm are installed on my PC, do I have to remove one of them?

Thanks in advance, Minimiracle.

Attached Files:

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome

No, you can't use the same procedures you find in other threads as they are computer specific for the other poster.

You will have to follow the Read and Run Me First thread in the malware forum and start your own thread with the logs that are generated by the procedures you will follow. Only after you perform those steps will someone be able to help you.

Good luck. :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds