First Date

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by billspirit, Jan 8, 2009.

1. billspirit

billspirit Private E-2

Hello from K.C.Mo. Glad to find this forum, Looks like there is plenty of help here and boy do I need help,I have an infection win32 trojan pws mapper :( But from what I have read on the forum so far looks like I'am in good hands, Being a real computer geek, I feel like a teen on his first date, sweaty palms heavy breathing :drool I think I'll move out into the malware area and jump into the pool Wish me luck. Bill B

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

LOL

Hi and a warm welcome to majorgeeks :wave

Yes you'll be in good hands here...

good luck :)

3. :waveHello and welcome to the Forum and good luck on you're quest!!:cool
    Maximus.....:cool:major​

4. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

And Bill, with Kestrel, you do have a good one. ( Something for you to live up to Kestrel. Try not to make me wrong. lol.)
    Welcome to Major Geeks Bill.

5. Kestrel13!

Hey thanks hrlow2! Kind of ya to say :)

6. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Only said what I considered to be true. Can't help it. Thats just the kind of guy I am.

7. billspirit

billspirit Private E-2

Thank you all for the warm welcome,Kestrel, Before joining this forum tonight I was reading a article in the missouri conservationist mag on our states raptors. The first section is on falcons, an the first bird is the american kestrel. ;) enjoy the hunt Bill B

8. Kestrel13!

when i'm not on the PC I am a very keen ornithologist :)

9. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

10. KingSteve

KingSteve MajorGeek

welcome to MGs! :wave

just fyi though, you wont be able to reply to other people threads in the malware section unless youve been given the permissions required to be a "malware fighter". they like to keep the help they give as standardized as possible to avoid confusion. :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds