What to do?

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by k0rbeh, Jan 20, 2009.

1. k0rbeh

k0rbeh Private E-2

Hi MGers :)
    Im new here and I made a topic in the software support section but in 6 days only 12 people has been looking at it and nobody has replied.

I read you're not allowed to bump threads so how should I do?
    Do I start a new thread (mine is down at page 10 and probably nobody reads that far back) or can I bring my thread to attention in any other way?

If I were to make a new thread (am I allowed to make another thread for the same problem?), any ideas on how to make people view it?
    I have a very odd graphical problem but just putting "Graphical Problem" as the titile didn't seem to get alot of people's attention.

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..
    Its possible that no one knew the answer to your problem.
    As you have waited so long for a reply, I think it would be ok to post in your thread again and ask if anyone can help.

3. k0rbeh

k0rbeh Private E-2

Yeh I know there is a possibility nobody knew the answear.
    But in this case the problem is not many people has even viewed the topic, so the question is... How do I make people read my topic?

Ok, Ill do a little bump and hope nobody gets mad at me :) (if they do, ill blame you wildwolf!;))

4. wildwolf220

I just noticed you have a reply to your post in software:)

5. k0rbeh

k0rbeh Private E-2

So did I, no need to bump and no need for any blaming on you! :celebrate:

6. wildwolf220

:-D Good luck solving your problem:)

7. :waveWelcome to the forum ........Perhaps the right people hav'nt looked at you,re thread yet.. The forum is quite snowed under always is at x,mas and after.......:)I wish you luck in you,re quest....:cool:major​

Maximus.....:cool:major

8. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

welcome to the forums :wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds