I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid.

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by drdrum, Jan 24, 2009.

1. drdrum

drdrum Private E-2

I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid.

Ok, ready now.

Hi, the name is drdrum, new here.
    Did profit a lot from Majorgeeks, manely mallware, but now I'm looking for a free drumnote encripter.
    Anybody any tips?
    Thanks.

2. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Welcome aboard drdrum, as I don't have any help to offer I thought that I'd keep you entertained with an unencrypted drum solo while you're waiting. :p :-D Just a joke but not the drumming.;)

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=erE8WTngaAY

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's drdrum..

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and Welcome

Pop a new thread on this in Software forum for some suggestions as many dont always read this welcome area.

5. drdrum

drdrum Private E-2

Thanks guy's
    Will pop a new thread on software forum.
    For the time being I have to count the bars,;) hope they survive.

6. Cat_w_9_lives

Cat_w_9_lives Major KittyCat

Welcome to MajorGeeks,

*smiles* I've been declawed so you're safe. But curious as always what is a drumnote encrypter?

Cat

7. drdrum

drdrum Private E-2

This is the drum notation paper sheets that can be downloaded and printed.

8. :):wavehyas afraid!!!Welcome to the forum.....:wave​

Maximus....:major

9. augiedoggie

I've probably turned him off to Buddy Rich too, can't count too much there unless it's 'slow mo'.:-D Plus, he's probably fry his drum machine! Just a joke man.;)

10. drdrum

drdrum Private E-2

Buddy Rich (1917-1987) was the first drummer I'v listend to. Playing with Tommy Dorsey's band is still a must for every drummer. How can I forget to thank you, augiedoggie:-o
    BR was also a non reading self made drummer.
    The clean drum sheets I needed are not for official drumnotes (cant reed them) but for mij own notation. To make notations during rehearsels, after that I wipe my *** with it.
    As an old fart (61) playing now with all these young "reading" kids I need something to hold under my arm, entering the rehearsel room.:-D
    Im glad memory goes first and not my ears.

11. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

12. augiedoggie

Hmm, maybe I should take my foot out of my mouth assuming it was for a drum machine.:-D There's another good one on YT with Kruppa and Rich on Sammy Davis show. Hmm Bill shall we start another jazz thread?:-D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds