Thank you!!!!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by csbraj, Feb 18, 2009.

1. csbraj

csbraj Private E-2

You know, I just have to give a big thanks to bjgarrick and the rest of the MajorGeeks team for making this malware experience quite painless (well, not including getting the malware in the first place). And to let all of the newcomers know that you're in great hands here. I just wish that I can return the favor, but there are so many gurus here that I'm not sure how. Maybe some time in the future, huh? There are so many great people here. Definitely recommending MajorGeeks.com to everyone that I know.

So, anywho, "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!" :cloud9

I now have the tools to fight the malware monsters (HIYAAAAA). :boxing

Now, back to work... 'til next time!

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

First off welcome to MG's..:)
    Glad to hear BJ and the team managed to clean up your system.
    The guys and gals do a great job in there.

3. csbraj

csbraj Private E-2

Thanks again. It really is a great place to be. Everyone here is super nice and friendly. I'll probably be lurking around to keep learning new things. It's what I usually do with the I.T. department as I love to know as much as I can. But sometimes, I just have to write a thing or two, you know. :-D

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

You should see my Notes folder its huge:-D
    Have a look around and jump in anytime.

5. csbraj

csbraj Private E-2

I have folders like that everywhere. :-o

Now off for some mayhem...(just kidding)!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds