Main Post Not Posting

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by gqfaz, Feb 24, 2009.

1. gqfaz

gqfaz Private E-2

I keep trying to post a reply in the malware removal section, and it keeps only posting my additional reply with the 4th attachment, not the more important main response with the 3 attachments.

2. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

When you log-in, are you ticking the "Remember Me" box? Are you by accident attempting to attach the same files/logs again?

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Your longish post was placed in moderation queue, this "can" happen for many reasons from bad language, the main post having no paragraphs and all text in one long continuious lenght, non standard characters to irrelevent use of multiple smilies, just triggers the spam filter as it's a spam technique, on of the admin team need to authorise it, hence me right now.

Sadly some posts can end up in this list it's not on purpose and we get to authorising them as soon as we can, your post is now visable so BJ can continue, and good luck with the removal of your malware

4. gqfaz

gqfaz Private E-2

Thank you!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds