Greetings folks.

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by motc7, Mar 19, 2009.

1. motc7

motc7 Vice Admiral (Starfleet)

Glad to be here and you all have some excellent information. Love the interface and whatnot.

I'm a Technical Support Analyst for an accounting and auditing firm. In my spare time I watch Red Dwarf. Smoke me a kipper...can you do that?

2. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Welcome aboard, enjoy smoking your kippers, I just buy them canned.:)

3. motc7

A chante mon ami.

BTW, I like soccer, properly referred to as football, and am a huge FC Dallas fan along with Leeds United. Are there any UK folks on here and do they agree that anything from Merseyside is a crap heap? :D

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..
    There are many members here from the UK.
    As for merseyside, I will leave it for Halo to comment:)

5. motc7

That's fine. So long as that person understands that Liverpool is a crap footy team. That's right I said it. LOL

LEEDS UNITED!!!!!!

6. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Liverpool is a crappy football team but Everton are ok, but then I dont like football anyway, as its played by premadonnas paid way way too much, they are like bankers getting paid for failure, dont win dont get paid (or paid a normal wage like the average for country).

Had to look at the Premier League tables to see how Leeds United where doing.... they not in that league? enough said :-D

7. wildwolf220

Enough said is right;)

Attached Files:

8. smilinggeek

smilinggeek Private E-2

Pfagh. A team that can't even beat Milton Keynes or Millwall isn't much to crow about though. Some mates of mine are Everton fan(atics). I used to be a St. Etienne fan, but that was a long, long time ago, when Curkovic was in goal. Since then it's just not been the same.

Oh, and welcome to Majorgeeks.

9. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

The great Bill Shankly once said, "There are two great teams in Liverpool....Liverpool and Liverpool reserves". Liverpool are far from a crap team, playing well at the minute (Villa will prove me wrong tomorrow.) I support Newcastle :-o. We're doomed.
    I don't mind any football team, except Man USA. See they were unlucky today....Fulham turned up.
    Anyway, welcome to MGs, you'll fit in great.:wave

PS I love Red Dwarf, too. Genius.

10. joey off the street

Update: Liverpool gonna win the league.

11. wildwolf220

As long as that manc lot don't win it;)

12. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

OH no's..the welcome centre has turned into a football pitch LOL *blows whistle* half time...

13. joey off the street

My sentiments exactly.

roflmao Nice one, Kes.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds