Fan Of Geeks

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Sin76, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Sin76

Sin76 Private E-2

Well hi there everyone, I was surfing the web looking for a community of problem solvers and stumbled upon the 'Major Geeks Support Forum' a little grin curled across my face to find a place where Geeks are paid homage... Finally.

Any way, although I'm not a fully fledged geek 'Yet' I thought I would drop in and see if I can get help or help out where I can if need be......:confused

So Hello to you all, I am Sin76, I enjoy Gaming, Music, Art and food, god I love food :drool fortunately you wouldn't know by looking at me LOL

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..
    Have a look around and jump in anytime we are a friendly bunch:)

3. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Welcome to MGs, Sin76 :wave all the help you need is right here in one tidy little bundle. Enjoy your stay.

4. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to MGs :)

Hope to see you around the forums.

5. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Welcome to GEEK LAND where i am sure you will find a friendly face.[​IMG]

6. Sin76

Sin76 Private E-2

Thank you all for such a warm welcome, I'm sure I will enjoy it here....:)

7. jblim1980

jblim1980 Private First Class

enjoy your stay

8. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

:hyper welcome to MajorGeeks I know you'll enjoy your stay here. This is the Best forum to be in. I like being here my self even when I'm not trouble shooting my pc. So take you're shoes off and relax.
    :eek OH! WAIT! don't do that, just relax I don't think they have any arisol around here LOL

9. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

:wave Welcome to the best puter forum ever!! Great people and lots and lots of information to read about!!

10. Sin76

Sin76 Private E-2

LOL thank you for the heads-up bigtrucks

"puter" 'chuckles'.....Awwww thanks KathyM
    Cheers jblim1980

Wow you don't get friendly greeting like this on other forums :cry thank you all so much :-D

11. abz1nthe

abz1nthe Command Sergeant Major

Welcome to MG's :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds