hi

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by drake30, Apr 5, 2009.

1. drake30

drake30 Private E-2

hello im new here i just mostly play games if my 6 month old lets me im 30 and married live in arkansas maybe along with getting help i might get to meet new friends:wave

2. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

:hyper Hey there Drake30 :wave
    Welcome to MajorGeeks. It's a definate ;) to meeting new friends:grouphug here and to getting help. Look around and ask questions. Congrats:clap on being a newbie in father hood as well as here.

3. Stubby

Stubby R.I.P. (September 3, 1949 - January 26, 2011)

Welcome to MGs Drake30!! This place is full of great people, and smart ones too;) So grab yourself a cup of coffee, sit down and enjoy the ride:-D

4. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

:wave Hello, Drake. If your six month old is anything like my kids were at that age, you won't have much time for anything. Loads of helpful and friendly peeps to introduce yourself to here.

5. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

:wave Welcome aboard!! Great place to meet people and to learn a thing or two about puters!! Have fun and you will meet a ton of peeps!!

6. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

welcome to the forums :wave

7. drake30

drake30 Private E-2

hi thanks for the welcomeing but im a mother as in female just thought i would clear that up lol

8. Stubby

Stubby R.I.P. (September 3, 1949 - January 26, 2011)

That's okay Drake30....we like women here too!!!roflmao

9. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

I am so-o-o-o sorry:-o :cry I know a guy who's real name is Drake and:-o well.......I'm only human. Now you have an Idea of how it can be around here.
    Have fun.:-D

10. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

......AND AS FOR YOU..."He who laughs the hardest pees their pants!!!!:p:p:-D

11. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome aboard..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds