Hello to all

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by eymbatman, Apr 30, 2009.

1. eymbatman

eymbatman Private E-2

Hello
    I am a new member of MG but have been lurking for a long time. I really enjoy the wonderful load of ..... Knowledge here. There is so much info to be gathered here, I love to just read others post and the reply by you knowlegable people. I was wondering, I was in the malware area and I was reading post, many people ask for help but don't post their logs and it take 3 or 4 days to get a reply that says " Past logs" and directs them to follow the instructions in the READ & RUN ME FIRST link. I thought hey, I will tell them, but alas I cannot post a reply in that forum, or PM the person. Any thoughts on this? Well, I am confused how do I build up post if all is well with my computer. I really want to help and I have so much free time. Well I just wanted to say hello to all.:wave

2. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Welcome to MGs.
    No one other than malware fighters and the original poster can reply in the malware forums.
    As for PMs i think you have to reach 50 posts (not 100% sure) before you can send PMs.
    I hope you stay and enjoy your time with us.

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

4. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Welcome to MajorGeeks! :wave

You can join some of the discusions in the Lounge, or perhaps the Hot Button section if you don't have any technical issues.

5. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Great idea, Fred.
    Welcome to MajorGeeks, Batman :wave Don't forget to bring your medication when you come over to the Hot Button area. ;)

6. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

:hyper Welcome eymbatman
    If you've been "lurking" eyes.gif as you so daringly confessed, then You should know that some of the members think they are just so smart. I won't mention JOTS nameLOL and a few others around here that you should :duck be aware of. JOTS is right about the Hot Topics.You most defiantly want to take that Zantex or tums or even a half a bottle of some hard stuff 'cause it can get pretttyyy hot in there.:-D But the best thing about this place that I like is the friendliness you still receive:grouphug no matter what your opinion. You've joined into a great group of people here so enjoy your stay.

7. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

a warm [​IMG] to majorgeeks

8. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Your new avatar is very demonic Emms.

9. joey off the street

The word 'freaky' springs to mind. [​IMG]

10. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

me ? :innocent [​IMG]

11. joey off the street

Hey! What happened to my emoticon? For crying out loud. Neeeer, it was crap anyway. Should have stuck with tried and tested.

:eek​

12. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

:wave and welcome to MG's!! As BT said, this is a great and fun place to get a few chuckles as well as gaining a wealth of knowledge...enjoy and trust me, you WILL be posting sooner than you think!!:-D

13. dyamond

dyamond Imelda Marcos of Majorgeeks

Yea right :-D

Welcome to MG's :wave

14. eymbatman

eymbatman Private E-2

Wow,
    So many responses from a bunch of great people. Thanks for all of you responding to my post. and hey eymbatman and nothing scares me. Heheheroflmao
    Robert

15. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

Welcome!

- we shall see...

[​IMG]

16. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

:wave and welcome!! But tell me.....where is Robin????:confused

17. jblim1980

jblim1980 Private First Class

welcome here.....

18. joey off the street

Dr. Moriarty scared him off.

19. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

Maybe he is going to go find Robin :-D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds