I registered here long ago...

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by ShebaBoy, May 3, 2009.

1. ShebaBoy

ShebaBoy Private E-2

... but then life got in my way!...:(

:wave Hi everyone,

I registered here last year and I completely forgot to come back to make a formal introduction!... :-o

I found the MajorGeeks website about five years ago when I finally decided to get over my fear of learning to use a computer...I taught myself to do that and this site has been the first place I come when I need anything related to computers...

My life has changed so much since then... Now I am a moderator in three forums and part of the administrative team in another one!...:)

I am a wife, mother of four, and grandmother of three... and have been "adopted" by many pets that were abused, neglected or unwanted...

I'm trying to do my best about not using too many smileys here ~ at least for now~... but it's proving to be a little difficult... as I'm known by many as "the smiley queen"... ;)

I could tell you a lot more about me... but I will leave it for another day, since I have spent a major part of my day reading through the off topic forums and enjoying it so much :heart I haven't been to my own forums yet... they must be wondering where I am... :confused

I think these boards are going to become another one of my favorite places to come... I love the friendship and respect I see between the members!...

With a big :grouphug to all,

Susan ... "aka: ShebaBoy"...

PS:
    When I registered, I had no idea there were so many ladies here... so I chose that user name to hide behind it... ;)

Sheba was one of my favorite cats :heart... and it was a "he"... not a "she"...
    He was seventeen years old when he went over the rainbow bridge last November and is still sadly missed by the reminding eight cats and myself...

2. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Wasn't here before when you were, but WELCOME back.

3. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Get busy girl!! Time's a wasting. :)

Welcome back.

4. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome, ShebaBoy, glad to have another 'she' with us:-D Nice to meet you, and this place is a bursting with info! ;) Glad you could join us again.. ;)

I have many pets that have crossed that bridge, and one day I shall see them again... Glad to have you ;)

5. Spad

Spad MajorGeek

Welcome. I too haunted the forum before finally signing up and posting :)

This has become my favorite place - and yes, there are lots and lots of ladies here, I have discovered. There are geek-chicks! Who knew?! :clap

6. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome ShebaBoy and don't make yourself so scarce around here.
    [​IMG]

7. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

welcome Sheba :)

8. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Welcome to the MGs forums, Sheba :wave.

Ladies? There's nothing ladylike about any of them....but they are really good company to be in. You won't find better anywhere else.

And you find the time to mod and admin from.....?

Ha ha. Welcome to Smiley HQ.

Hope to see you around the forums.

9. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome back..

10. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

:wave and welcome back!!

11. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Welcome aboard ShebaBoy, nice to see another gal here though I'm not one.;)

12. He Lives

He Lives Private E-2

New here my self.:wave.How you find the time for all that,I do not know.
    I am married,have 3 girls,all married.I have 9 grand children and only 1 grand daughter.(2)great great .Husband just said lets go.Welcome,:wave

13. ShebaBoy

ShebaBoy Private E-2

:dancer :celebrate:dancer !!! WOW !!! :dancer :celebrate :dancer

:heart :grouphug :heart !!! What a welcome !!! :heart :grouphug :heart

Tim, Hrlow, TeeCee, Spad, BigTrucks, Kestrel, Joey, Wildwolf, KathieM, Augiedoggie... I hope I didn't forget anyone...

:heart Thank You All :heart

Now... since we are not allowed to double post here... I will have to make this a long post with some little comments... rolleyes
    ~ I'm used to DP :innocent ... it's ok in "other places" :p :duck~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm always busy!!! ... wasting lots of time... LOL

:) Thanks! :wave

;) The goodies here are superb!... Love it!... :cool

:heart I'm sure they are all playing together and watching us...:heart I have rescued and cared for dozens of them through the years... :heart

;) :celebrate

LOL ... My granddaughters have known that for a long time!!!... They call me "geeky grandma" !!!... :cool roflmao

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

:highfive Will try not to... this place is fun !!!... :dancer

Thanks for the smiley...;)

BTW... I'm not too far from Haddonfield...
    And my son and DIL lived in the "Powel House" in Philly for a few years as caretakers and curators... so I got to spend some holidays where GW used to hang out... use the same furniture he did... eat at the same table ... and sit at the piano Martha used to play with... ;) ( although I don't know how to play)...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

LOL Uh Oh..... Whatch out!!!... :guns roflmao

:boxing :hammer I'm outa here!!!... :duck:duck roflmao

:-D The only one still in diapers is my one year old grandson... and he lives in another state... As for my children... Thank God they are out of the diaper stage!!!... roflmao

:neener These are so puny!!!... :rasberry I really have to work hard to make something out of them... :duck
    We have over 150 gorgeous ones... and can have whole threads with long smiley stories instead of posting words... :innocent ;) :-D

:seeya.... Shebs...

14. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Wait a minute here.
    A 1 year old grandson?
    That wouldn't be sins616 that is registered here,would it?

15. ShebaBoy

ShebaBoy Private E-2

LOL :heli rolleyes

He is a smart little boy... ;) ... but I don't think he is allowed to use the computer yet!... :-D ...
    He only started walking a few weeks ago and he needs to learn to say "geeky grandma" first!!!... :foolish roflmao

16. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Hi ShebaBoy, Great to see you again! :-D Yes, I am sure we will see our pets again at the Rainbow Bridge someday, I know they will be a waiting...

Hey, aren't these smilies a hoot? roflmao

Oh, you must get that grand to say a lot more than that! roflmao

Sounds like you have your hands full anyway.. ;)

Glad to see you are enjoying yourself, that is great:grouphug

Looking forward to more cool posts:-D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds