Hello.

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by attaboy1, May 8, 2009.

1. attaboy1

attaboy1 Private E-2

Hi, I'm new here. Mainly I'm a long time, but average, computer user who has acute computer slow down (etc.) problems from time to time. One time, as determined by geek squad, I had a malware attack. Its occurred to me that what I learn on this forum may give me the ability to combat future attacks on my own.

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome aboard..

3. abz1nthe

abz1nthe Command Sergeant Major

Welcome to MG's :) No doubt there is potentially tons of tech stuff you can learn on these forums; Soak it up like a sponge :)

4. abz1nthe

abz1nthe Command Sergeant Major

damn wolf I thought I was gonna get the first reply.. you sheisted me again as I was typing it up :-D

5. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

welcome to the forums :)

6. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Welcome to the MG forums, Attaboy. Come on in, Relax. [​IMG]
    Not only are you going to get the best available on your case, take a look around and you'll meet some really fine people in the forums. Mainly British. And male.

I'll get me coat
    [​IMG]

7. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

:wave and welcome!! Great bunch of people here and there is tons to learn!!

Have fun strolling around!:)

8. He Lives

He Lives Private E-2

Tis a grand place to be.
    Hello,from little old me.

9. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.:wave
    The Geek Squad?rolleyes
    And you believed them?:cry
    Shame on you.:major

NOW you're at the right place.;):wave

10. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome, attaboy1, :wave to the best site around! I am sure you will find TONS of stuff here, and it has already been said, "you are at the RIGHT place now.." Enjoy!:-D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds