Donations

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Ebmocwen, May 13, 2009.

1. Ebmocwen

Ebmocwen Private E-2

Hi everyone. Once again I have been rescued by the MajorGeeks forums and had my computer repaired for free. If I had taken my computer to a service I have no doubt it would've cost me a few bucks to have the same help provided. How can I contribute financially to the support of the forums? I know it costs money to maintain this site.

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Your acknowledgment is payment enough. :)

However you can always buy an MG's Tee shirt or hoody:
    [MG] Shirts on sale now.

3. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

...and look really cool in the process too!:cool:-D

4. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

as demonstrated here LOL

[​IMG]

5. TimW

But is doesn't mean you have to cut your head off!!!!!! :-D

6. Kestrel13!

the focus of the thread isn't about my head :p:-D

7. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Oh, now that is cool! :-D Looks so comfy I just might check those out myself..... ;) Thank you for showing us one... Very cool looking! :-D

8. TimW

Ah....good you still have the ability to type!! Sweet, had me worried there for a while. :-D

9. Kestrel13!

I wear it all the time. it is VERY comfortable:cool

10. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Hi Kestrel13!, now I just have to go thru that thread to find them..... This could become a very GOOD habit!! :-D

11. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Ooh, I get it now, 'Nearly Headless Emms'!:-D Nice torso shot.:)

12. Kestrel13!

Thanks Aug :-D

13. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Hi Kestrel13!, you have the 'hoodie', don't you? I am looking for a T myself, and looks like there are a LOT to choose from.. I do like that hoodie, too. Hmmmm....This could be a problem, but I sure do hope not! WHICH TO CHOOSE!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D

14. Kestrel13!

It's up to you, a hard decision, but I am happy with the hoody coz it keeps me cozy and warm in the silly British weather :)

15. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Hi Kestrel13! :) I like the T's myself, with summer coming on, they will be nice for sure! I am quite the fan of T's anyway, so now I can get some really cool ones!!! :-D

16. Ebmocwen

Ebmocwen Private E-2

Okay, I've ordered my hoodie. I'll be sure and post a picture of my headless torso sporting it once it arrives ... ;)

17. Kestrel13!

Excellent :-D:cool

18. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

I LOVED the looks of that hoodie, but with warm weather coming, I ordered T's! :-D Had to order several, cripe, too many to choose from... :drool :-D

So, headless torso's are the thing now? Nah, I think I'll skip that part Ebmocwen :-D:-D

19. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Could this be kes cartoonized?​

[​IMG]

20. Kestrel13!

oh my!............ LOL I see the likeness, Joey! I do!! Although I am not quite as "well built" as her :eek

21. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

So you didn't model?

Strange as it may seem, stacked women do nowt for me, anyway. A nice English handful is more than enough. :) I'm a bum man.

22. oma

oma MajorGeek

Depends on how small or big the hands are. LOL Good things come in small packages eh? ;)

23. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Watch where those hands go Joey! :-D roflmao roflmao

24. Ebmocwen

Ebmocwen Private E-2

Sorry this took so long, but here is the pic as promised. The hoodie fits great and is very comfortable. Everybody who sees it loves it and I get to tell my story about why I came to have it ...

I didn't really think this through though .... now I don't really need a hood ...

Attached Files:

25. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Nice Hoodie! Fall is approaching us, so maybe I should have got one of those, instead of the T's... But, in my defense, I live in my T's in the summer! :-D

Looks like I'll have to post a pic pretty soon, eh? ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds