Just want to say "Hi!"

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by legalsuit, Feb 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

A quick "Hi!" to this community of users and to MajorGeeks - Thank you for this great website!

Cheers

GS from "Down Under"

2. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

W2MGs :)

3. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

Hi Lev, you'll have to pardon me while I stumble my way around this site...also I'm not used to such a quick response greeting after logging into a support website (felt kind of thick looking at your message until the penny dropped and I realised you were welcoming me - Duh!).

Thanks!

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome to MG's. enjoy the forums....

5. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

Thank you! I look forward to getting a lot out of this friendly website...already got a response to a problem from the forum from someone "Down Under" (the other side of Australia to me).

Cheers!

6. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

@security_admin ...are you being purposefully dense? Abby has already ask you to stop replying to old threads. If you continue, you will be move to "Read Only".

7. AbbySue

AbbySue MajorGeeks Administrator

security_admin Step In Please

8. i am sorry i will stop i will only post in new listings

9. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Please also post ONLY if they add to a thread, if they do not, you will be deemed a spammer! especially on your posting record to date and in past day.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds