Invaluable Service! I am hooked!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by edbo20, Jun 20, 2009.

1. edbo20

edbo20 Corporal

I spent over $300 one month (got it refunded, by the way) with McAfee virus removal team, because of a persistent malware, virus, or whatever it was and naturally I became disgruntled.

A friend of mine recommended Major Geeks Spyware Removal process, but he made it very clear that you MUST FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS TO THE LETTER AND YOU MUST TAKE YOUR TIME AND FOLLOW THEIR DIRECTIONS EXPLICITLY!

Guess what? The process removed my problem (this was over 2 months ago, by the way) and my computers are running great. I even was able to get back the McAfee 3 year subscription I had just signed up for a couple of weeks before.

I've learned bunches from this site. I've probably increased my knowledge ten-fold in the few months I have been here.

I can't thank these "guys" enough. No offense to any ladies with the "guys" term. You are definately included. Thanks again.

2. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

I can't thank these "guys" enough. No offense to any ladies with the "guys" term. You are definately included. Thanks again.[/QUOTE]

None taken :)

:wave Hi

You are absolutely right!!! This is THE best forum around.....you will for sure enjoy yourself here :)

Lots of great people here, so have fun!!

3. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

I defy any other forum to come up with a better malware team than resides here at MGs who will freely give of thier time and expertise to help others.
    It does not matter what your problem there will be a member that has had the same and is willing to pass on the answer.

The forum is really well moderated so that you will only get good quality advice and those of us less qualified will be there to learn with you.

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Many thanks for taking the time to post your thanks, the malware team here will be very happy that the removals guide has helped you.

So again many thanks

5. sikvik

sikvik Corporal Karma

Yes, the Malware team is fantastic. Plus one learns so much from all the other forums as well :) All this in a friendly and helpful atmosphere with awesome Admins and and Mods.. Can't be beaten :)

6. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Amen, Brother. Or sister if you not a dude. rolleyes

7. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

And welcome to the best all over sight around,
    You think you've learned ten-fold now, just keep reading and asking after awhile you have to take a break because your head hurts:-D.
    As everyone here has already said and I'll repeat Thank You for complementing our hard working strong, endearing, persistent fighters:boxing and pro's around here they deserve it and more. Keep up the good job MG workers.:clap

8. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Hello edbo20 :wave, it is so good to hear that thanks go to those who deserve it.. ;) I am sure the Malware team will really be happy to hear your story... It is nice to hear when someone has such good results.

You sure couldn't find any better place, that is for sure! this is teh bestest place I have found, and the only place worth my time :-D Thanks for the follow up. ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds