Thread Post Test

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by MCP, Jun 21, 2009.

1. MCP

MCP Private E-2

Just testing before we get serious about Vundo removal.
    Thanks
    MCP

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's. Test successful!

3. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome, MCP :wave your test came thru just fine.. now, onto more serious posts? :-D Glad you could stop in.. This is the bestest place for learning, for sure... Welcome! ;)

4. MCP

MCP Private E-2

Thanks I'm all ears,...err, eyes!

5. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Hi MCP, you might get more response if you posted your logs in Software, or if you think they are Malware, try that one... There are a LOT more eyes over there, and you will get a better response... I am sure someone will help you.. TimW is usually in the Malware section... Good Luck. ;)

6. MCP

MCP Private E-2

How do I move my posts and logs over to the Malware thread? Or can I?
    MCP

7. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Could just start a new thread there like you did here.
    Just a thought.
    Welcome to Major Geeks.

8. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome MCP
    you might want to post your logs in the malware forums http://forums.majorgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35 as you mentioned that your av picked up on 4 instances of Trojan. Vundo.H. You will get better results there then in software. Two things to remember 1. do not double post/jump and 2. be patient as the fighters take the older post first. If you have a new log or more info then you may post again. Otherwise you will bump yourself back causing the time for the M Fighters to be longer to get to you.
    Otherwise have a look around the place. Who knows you might find it strangely interesting here .rolleyes:-D

9. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Strangely interesting could be putting it in perspective at times.

10. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

11. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

roflmao

Welcome to MajorGeeks, Mike. :wave Yeah, malware is where it's at. All the cats with a nasty little bug head there. :major All the the help you need is over there. And patience is a virtue.

12. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds