Newbie here, Just say HI All.

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by citynews, Jun 30, 2009.

1. citynews

citynews Private E-2

Hello All,

Wishing everyone a happy day from a newbie.

Thx.:cool

2. silas

silas MajorGeek

Hello and welcome to the forums!:wave

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

4. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Hi there and welcome ;)

5. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG citynews :wave Have a look around, this is the bestest place! Lots ot learn and LOTS of fun!

Glad to have ya! ;)

6. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

:wave and welcome to the best puter forum around!! You certainly will enjoy all the information that is to be had as well as meeting a great group of peeps!!

7. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Hello, citynews and welcome to MajorGeeks. :wave
    You want an answer? You ask the question. There are a lot of very bright sparks here at MGs (me not one of them) who will help you with any issues you might have. If you ain't got a specific problem and you have a few minutes spare, visit the Off Topic section and join in the discussions in the Lounge and the arguments in the Hot Button Topics area. :major
    Have a nice stay.

8. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Hey Joey good to see you welcoming people you said to me Donkey S**** but i couldn't reply but just to say thats what comes out of our lasses mouth when she's rabbitin on !

P.S Already said welcome but i'll say it again to citynews lots of paople here to help, and some that talk what Joey said to me !!!!roflmao

9. He Lives

He Lives Private E-2

From one newbie to another this is a great board,glad you came on.:)

10. jblim1980

jblim1980 Private First Class

welcome and hugsss

11. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

a warm welcome to Majorgeeks :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds