Hello

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by ITNEWBIE, Jun 30, 2009.

1. ITNEWBIE

ITNEWBIE Private E-2

Hello I am a noobie to the site.
    I am looking for A+ certification books that are on audiobooks if you can point me in the rite direction. I am looking for the study guides.

2. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG ITNEWBIE:wave ! Great to have ya!

Check out the forum, there are lots of threads with all different things of interest to computers, and I am sure someone will be along to give you some more specific direction... There are a few doing the same, and I seen some topics in the lounge you may want to check out....

Glad you could join us, there is a wealth of information here, TONS to learn, and TONS of fun, and of course there are our Malware experts that are just super and cannot be beat! ;) If you got ???, you will find answers here!

3. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    You couldn't find a better site.Knowledge, humor, some insanity(in moderation).
    We got it all.
    Enjoy yourself.

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

5. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

welcome to the forums :wave

6. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Correct.
    Right.
    Yes
    FAIL. That comes in spades.

Welcome to MGs, ITN. :wave You studying for A+ Cert? I'm studying Windows for dummies. :-D
    We'll both get loads of help from here. :cool

7. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

:wave and welcome ITnewbie!! You have come to the best puter forum around and we are a lively bunch....not to mention there are some here that are brilliant!! Lot to read and tons of great peeps to get to know.....:)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds