New to forum

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by ITTomas, Jul 12, 2009.

1. ITTomas

ITTomas Private E-2

Just wanted to say "HI".

2. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome, ITTomas :wave Glad you could stop in. Have a look around, there is LOTS to learn, and if you have any ??? don't be afraid to ask..

Many a ? has been answered here... If you don't know where to post a question, we will direct you... Welcome aboard!;)

3. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Hello, Tomas. Welcome to the greatest website on the internet. :wave
    Not only will you learn how to keep your computer in top condition, you will also find out how to avoid weirdos. Just avoid bigtrucks and you're laughing! No, really, she's not weird. More sinister in a darkly compelling way.
    Enjoy your time with us. Any probs, a lot of folk here to come to your rescue, for we are legion.

4. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Hi Thomas welcome to the forums got lots of really clever people in here me not being one of them !
    Just watch out for that JOTS he's a chutney ferrett ! roflmao

5. joey off the street

Sorry? A what?

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

7. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Well Welcome ITTOMAS
    I see you have just jumped right in and made yourself at home.That's great!;)
    of all the forums you have posted in where would you feel more comfortable in if any particular? What ever one it is I'll know where to go for a quick response.:-D if I have problems in that area.It's good to see someone that comfortable in a new environment. I wished I could be that confident. Maybe in time. There's another computer student here that is a really sweet person who will be here to welcoming in and that would be KathyM. Normally I would tell the newbies to have a look around the forums but you've already started. So I'll just say Welcome again and enjoy MG.

BTW I'm from SW Philey born.haven't been back in over 40 yrs, but still have family there in PA.

8. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

welcome to the forums :)

9. lego126

lego126 DJ's Geeky Dad

Welcome the the best group of lasses on the web! ;)
    Oh JOTS. I like dthe other picture best, it WAS the best I had seen. Now manybe I can steal it!!!

10. roxannehh

roxannehh Private E-2

Hi. I am new to this forum and I need help with my computer. Can anyone tell me where I can start to get the help I need?

11. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Hey And Welcome roxannehh,
    first you need to start a new post of your own. what you just did is called Hijacking a post and isn't allowed. But a new comer is exempt the first time:-D;)
    Secondly what is your situation is with you computer? With out that info no one can advice any help. So if you start a new post here http://forums.majorgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41 of what your problem is then we can direct you to the right place to get it corrected. While you wait have a look around the rest of the forum. Lots to see and do.;)

12. joey off the street

Be my guest, lego. It ain't mine, it's everybodies. Go for it.

13. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

I like your new avatar,joey.
    Befits your status of major.

14. joey off the street

Thanks, H. It's the crest of the football team I support, Newcastle United. At the minute we are the laughing sock of English, British, probably even European football. :cry But I love my team. Haway the Lads!!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds