Hi

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by _Jon_, Jul 16, 2009.

1. _Jon_

_Jon_ pr0n*

Well I posted a 'hi' before and it kinda went to the mods (teach me to put a scary subject in an initial post).

Hi ho.

Yup, well I'm '_Jon_'...not 'Jon', who managed to userp my name prior to me joining.

I'll probably hang around the less moderated threads, as I tend to be contraversial; I know next to nothing about PC's other than the thing that comes out of it when you press the button is not supposed to be a cup holder.

If anyone wants me away from their thread ever, say so and I will go.

Occasionally I can be a font of wisdom...usually I tend to skew stuff towards another point that is missed in the general topic, and will gladly start another thread when this is pointed out.

This is me...don't poke ;P

2. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome _JON_
    All threads are moderated pretty much the same.The Hot Button Topic is about the only forum here to my knowledge that can get pretty heavy and thick in conversation. If it's a subject that turns seriously controversial and gets a lot of opinions it winds up in the Hot Button forum. One of the many good things about this place is if you accidentally make an honest mistake you are forgiven. And if you voice your opinion about something that others don't agree with you on or so it may seem like they don't, they still converse with you on other things and will still help you if you should need it(provided you don't push some of their buttons to far.) Take a look around and read some of the subjects in the different forums to get a better feel of the place. I think once you get the hang of this place you'll see why it is so popular.
    Soon that note Welcome to the best forum around, the Second time around and I hope it goes better for you. If you're not sure about anything don't be afraid to ask as there will be someone here that can answer it or try finding the answer. Enjoy the place.

3. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome, _Jon_, :wave Glad to have ya join us... I am sure you will find plenty to peek your interest... There is much to learn here, and TONS of super nice peeps! :-D Welcome aboard!

4. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Welcome to MajorGeeks, J :wave

Controversy is good, it breeds discussion and thinking. As long as you are courteous and respectful, you'll be a welcome addition in Off Topics.

roflmao

As if.....

5. _Jon_

_Jon_ pr0n*

I mean...would ANYONE ANYWHERE poke me ^^

Having an eternal beware of dragons helps ;P

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds