Hello-need help with a .JAD file

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by horrocks69, Jul 22, 2009.

1. horrocks69

horrocks69 Private E-2

Hi, I'm trying to download a GPS Tracker application from InstaMapper and the file extension is .JAD which my laptop doesn't recognize. What do I need to do or what software do I need? Thanks.:confused

2. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG, horrocks69 :wave I am sure you will find what you are looking for here.. ;)

3. horrocks69

horrocks69 Private E-2

Thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately, I went through the how to's and that is where I encountered the problem. I did take your advice and posted my question in the Software forum.:confused

4. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Hang in there, horrocks69, there are a LOT more eyes in software, and you will get some answers there, for sure... ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds