Hello

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by PattonsPC, Jul 28, 2009.

1. PattonsPC

PattonsPC Private E-2

Just thought I would introduce myself! My Name is Nick owner of a small computer repair shop! I have spent countless hours surfing the web for tools when I am away from my office and have ended up here 99.9% of the time! So I figured I should just sit down and give you all a HELLO and thanks for all the help you have given me! I have never claimed to know everything and never will! ;)

2. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome to the best forums :wave
    Which is evident LOL:p
    Thank You for choosing MajorGeeks As well as helping others .
    Well not a problem here as I'm sure you will see there are lots of questions with answers and answers questions. If you can answer someones question here that is good BUT NOT in the malware forums http://forums.majorgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35 You can check out the post and responses but only malware fighters, and they are the best,can post/respond .Other wise if you know the answer post it. If you have a question ask it.
    We have loads of work and loads of fun here. Take a peep at the rest of the place and enjoy.;)

3. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG PattonsPC :wave Glad you decided to introduce yourself to us :-D Oh, you will find lots of information here, and sometimes, even questions and answers!!!;) Enjoy! ;)

4. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    You'll like it here.(Especially after you meet more of the "characters" here.)

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

6. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

A very big Welcome to MG, PattonsPC :wave
    Glad you've come aboard :)

Shelagh

7. PattonsPC

PattonsPC Private E-2

Thank you to all of you for a warm welcome! Its always fun to put brilliant minds together who all have the same interest and combine knowledge! Looking forward to some interesting conversations :) !

8. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Welcome to MGs, Nick :wave

What a stroke of luck for you to land at this party. This place isn't just about getting your computer fixed. There are some really good folk here, passionate, intelligent and helpful :cool

Errrr.....you sure you got the right place? :-D

Sorry. :-o

9. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Don't mind joey.The conversations can get REAL "interesting" at times.

10. joey off the street

Hello, H. Glad to see I rattled your cage again. :-D

11. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Careful joey. We are still in the Welcome Center.
    (Remember what was said):p

12. joey off the street

How can I forget? :-o

13. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Hello there and welcome to MG the site where Joey and me always getting our ears chowed off by Hrlow2 and co, if its not for swearing its for posting in the wrong threads :-D:-D:-D

14. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Well Rusty.TeeCee could have her birds visit you to help you remember. bird2.jpg

15. LI_Geek_95

LI_Geek_95 Post-and-Run Geek

oooo! like me. im "new" here :p
    hello nick!! welcome to MajorGeeks!:major
    you remind me of.... me.... lol. go look at the archives. or search for zDawg23
    aw =( something else i missed? what was said?
    you get banned for a couple months and you miss everything!

16. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

@ z Take it to the Lounge. ....I mean that's what was said but worded differently rolleyes :-o
    @ Patton hope you're finding everything ok. Interesting conversations can be found in the Off Topics forums http://forums.majorgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds