Hello from Montana

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by ComputerClinic, Aug 4, 2009.

1. ComputerClinic

ComputerClinic Private E-2

Hello. My name is Jacob and I am new to the forums. I am a computer technician and I recently started my own computer repair business. Here's a link to my website if you want to check it out.:)

<snip>

I am currently attending college with a major in Computer Science (programming), and a minor in Business. I joined these forums for a few reasons: to stay up to date on all the latest and greatest computer happenings, to receive help with some of the new and challenging computer problems I will encounter, and to provide help to anyone I can when it comes to troubleshooting their computer.

This is a great website, and I look forward to learning from all of you.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2009
  2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to MGs :)

Your link was removed as it's not very good form to come and link to your own tech website.

I hope you stay and help out here where you can. There are lots of posters in need of help and we can always use the aid.

Enjoy the forums. :)

3. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG ComputerClinic :wave Have a look around, and enjoy. There is plenty to learn here... There are always questions that needs answering ;)

We look forward to seeing you around the forums ;)

4. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

welcome to the forums :)

5. ComputerClinic

ComputerClinic Private E-2

Sorry about that link. I didn't mean to steal anyone's thunder. I just thought it might serve as a nice supplement to my introduction. So you could get to know me a little bit through my website. I figured that anyone using these forums isn't likely to want local computer help anyways.

Anyways, thanks for the warm welcome!

6. silas

silas MajorGeek

Hello and welcome to Major Geeks ! :wave Hopefully You'll enjoy your stay. :-D

7. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

No prob and you can always put it in your profile as your Homepage. :)

Good to have you here, jump in if you have answers for people.

Again..welcome

8. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome To the best forums around. enjoy your stay.

9. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Hello from Northumberland.
    Welcome to MajorGeeks, CC :wave

Naah, you don't need to supplement any intros here, my friend. Whether you a technical genius (like some here) or as much use as a one legged man in an arse kicking contest (like me) we are all accepted for what we are.

Apart from me. LOL

Thanks for coming all the way from Montana and offering to help the less useful ones here. (Me) :-o

10. Welcome to the forum mate! Great place here it really is!

Just had a little nosey at your website :) Nice.

11. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds