Hello!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Ladydeath, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Ladydeath

Ladydeath Private E-2

Hi everyone! Since I posted a question in the malware section, I though it would be polite to say hi and introduce myself! :)
    A friend told me about your forum when I cried to him about being infected with trojans and possibly other stuff. My knowledge of computers is okay... ressembling a swiss cheese with its wholes. Lol! I usually manage to do everything I want to, but this time, I'm in way over my head. I found the Malware Removal Guide extremely well written and I,m glad I found this forum.
    See ya! :)

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's! Hope we can help. Be aware that we work oldest to newest threads in the malware forum, so be patient as it may take some time to work down to you.

3. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    Very good friend to steer you to the best.

4. Ladydeath

Ladydeath Private E-2

Thank you! Keeping my fingers crossed... and leaving the computer to get some fresh air. I'm starting to dislike my friend the computer. Lol !

5. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome Ladydeath You have come to the right place to get help.We have the best MF'S (Malware Fighters)around. Check out the rest of the forum as you will find lots of interesting as well as knowledgeable info here. And don't be afraid to ask questions someone will find an answer for you. There are other peeps that will be here shortly to welcome you. Some may seem a little scary but they just do a lot of barking and no "bytes".LOL
    Hope you enjoy.

6. Horsey

Horsey Sergeant

Welcome to MGs, Ladydeath! :wave:major

7. Stubby

Stubby R.I.P. (September 3, 1949 - January 26, 2011)

Well, what can I say, except........

[​IMG] Normally I don't go 'all out' with the banners and stuff, but with a name like Ladydeath, I figured I'd better get on your good side as soon as possible!!!

8. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Get some tissue. Got something brown on your nose.:-D:p

9. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Greetings! Welcome to the forums :)

10. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

11. Stubby

Stubby R.I.P. (September 3, 1949 - January 26, 2011)

You mean I was THAT obvious????:-D

12. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Welcome to MG Lady have a good look around and hope you enjoy i have up to now ! ;)

13. Ladydeath

Ladydeath Private E-2

Thanx y'all! Hopefully, after I'm through with some of the thread, I'll be so good at fixing my computer, I'll open a shop. :-D
    Ok, not likely. :yum

14. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Just don't forget your roots here,hear?

We can go around saying"I knew her before".

15. Ladydeath

Ladydeath Private E-2

16. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

I don't mind the laughing.
    I get that a lot.:cry:cry

17. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG Lady:wave Don't worry about hrlow2, he is a cool bird too!:-D

18. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Handsome to boot.
    Even if Bald (Eagle)

19. Hello and welcome MG's! Hope you enjoy the forum!! :)

20. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

[​IMG]
    to MajorGeeks Support Forums!!

[​IMG]

21. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

:wave and welcome!!!!

22. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Hey Kathy where have you been lady? I haven't seen you in a while. Hopeful nothing bad has happen. It's good to see you again.:hyper:clap

23. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Had to visit Vulcan home planet.

24. Ladydeath

Ladydeath Private E-2

By the way, my problems seem to be gone. I'm sooo happy and grateful to the MajorGeeks! You're the best!!!!!

25. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Hi Lady, then have a look around, there is more fun stuff in the forums..... ;)

26. Ladydeath

Ladydeath Private E-2

Wow, I said it somewhere else, but thank you sooo much TimW & Chaslang (I will remember to translate when necessary since my Windows is in French, duh!). Now thant my computer is malware free, without having to reinstall Windows, I'll look into the different topics of this forum.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds