Hi

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Lil Stubs, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Lil Stubs

Lil Stubs Private E-2

Hi I am new here and I joined so I can thank all my dads friends for all the great cards they sent me. But since I have homework i will not thank you now. My dad said wait until this weekend so I will have more time because I will not have any homework. I do thank hrlow2 for my new name, it is cool and and so is the blue football feild. I have to go now I have more homework to do. See you this weekend so I can thank you.

2. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

A warm hearty WELCOME to Major Geeks.
    Glad you decided to join. Hoping to see you often.

3. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG, Lil Stubs:wave Glad you could join us! Glad to meet you LOL Yes, homework must be done first, then we can get to know more about you! ;) :dancer

4. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

5. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

Hi Lil Stubs! Welcome to Major Geeks!

Glad you like the blue football field. :) I used to go to the games back when I was in college and still could get tickets games. They all sell out so quick now... but at least it's still on TV! :D

6. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hey Lil Stubs welcome and enjoy and have fun on the forum.

7. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Hi Zach Welcome to MGs i hope your card collection grows and you enjoy your time here.

We are very Kid friendly :p

8. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

9. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Welcome Lil Stubs :)

Enjoy.

10. sikvik

sikvik Corporal Karma

Welcome to MG's Lil Stubs. A small parcel will be coming your way soon, from India. :)

Cheers..

11. paramonks

paramonks Corporal

Hi from Aussie - Zach, :wave

Seen the postman yet? He has an envelope with Aussie stamps on it for you, hope it arrives in your letterbox soon. :-D .

paramonks

12. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

[​IMG]
    to MajorGeeks Support Forums, Lil Stubs!

*Mail sent... from one of my lairs! [​IMG]

13. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

How did I miss this thread for two days.:-o Welcome aboard young man.:)

14. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Drop and give me 20 for this Augie ;) how could you miss Zach's thread :major

Hopefully he has finished his homework! If not Zach, get back to the books the GeekPlace can wait as learning and getting great grades is paramount.

15. Horsey

Horsey Sergeant

:wave and welcome to the forum, Lil Stubs! :cool:major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds