hello friends

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by ASIF JAAn, Oct 5, 2009.

1. ASIF JAAn

ASIF JAAn Private E-2

hello friends i,m new here
    welcome me

thanks in advance

2. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Welcome to MGs where the friendliest geeks on the planet hang out.
    [​IMG]

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

4. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

OK! You're Welcome, Is that it? You don't want a "howdy doody", or "hey there" or anything else like, What do we have to offer here?
    OH! You do! OK Thanks for asking.LOL We have a great group of peeps:cool here that will keep you on your toes one way or another.
    They are kind,funny,sad,strange,knowledgeable, but mostly they are caring and helpful. If you have a question or a problem this is the place to bring it. If you have some answers for another who may ask Please, answer. You may reply in the threads here with the exception of the Malware forums. Only our best fighters reply to them. Now you can post a question in there if it pertains to malware, You just can not reply to others post.
    We also have the off topics section where most go to kick back and relax after work. (with the exception of the malware fighters who sneak in on occasion before the Boss catches them:-D) It's a great place to be as you will soon find out. So have a look around and enjoy the place. ;)

5. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Definitely some characters here.
    Welcome to Major Geeks.

6. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG ASIF JAAn :wave Glad you could join us! I am sure you will find LOTS to learn here.. We have a great bunch of peeps here:-D Hey, I think you will fit right in! Have a look around, and learn and have fun! ;)

7. iwunderdownunder

iwunderdownunder First Sergeant

and a big G'day from down under welcome to MG,S :wave :wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds