printer text size

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by mickyrush, Oct 17, 2009.

1. mickyrush

mickyrush Private E-2

How do I enlarge the text size when printing? The writing is quite small when I read the printed out page and I would like it to be larger.Thanks:confused

2. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Hi there and walcome to MG :wave You can turn off the "shrink to fit" scaling by selecting "Page Setup..." from the File menu hope this helps! :)

3. mickyrush

mickyrush Private E-2

Thanks rustyjack--will do.

4. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG mickyrush:wave I see you already got your answer from Rusty! Cool ;) I am sure you will find plenty of info here... And enjoy yourself at the same time... :)

5. mickyrush

mickyrush Private E-2

Thanks for another nice welcome,this sure is a very friendly site!

6. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Hello mickyrush, I am sure you will enjoy the forum. If you have a problem, just post it in the appropriate thread, like Software, or Hardware, and if you are unsure, you can always post in Software, and if it requires being moved, then it will be, but you will always be able to find it..

Also, there is so much info here, one would think our heads would overload! LOL Have a look around, and and enjoy this place;)

We are all glad you could join us:)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds