Hello.... from Holland!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by jantjooh, Nov 8, 2009.

1. jantjooh

jantjooh Private E-2

Regards, Jan
    (sorry, there are no windmill, tulip or wooden shoe smilies in the list) :-D

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's!! Kick off your shoes and stay a while!! :)

3. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG jantjooh :wave Glad to have you, even without the wooden shoes! I have a friend who lives in the Netherlands, and she said they really hurt her feet! LOL So, no problem there ! Just have a look around, and if you have any questions, just ask ;)

4. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Welcome to MajorGeeks!

I love those Swing Top Grolsch beers though.... :-D

5. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

... and welcome Make yourself at home .;)

@ FredG I heard you like any kind of beer as long as it's cold.:p:-D

6. oma

oma MajorGeek

Hoi Jan!

Welkom bij MG!! Heb plezier met het wandelen (zonder schoenen) door dit forum. :wave

7. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Show Off:p:-D JK
    It's good to have someone that is Bi-lingual to help those who come here and can not speak/read the English language well. Heck it's my native tongue and I have a time with it sometimes.:-Drolleyes

8. oma

oma MajorGeek

LOL couldn't resist to write in Dutch bigtrucks. BTW, I'm trilingual - I try. ;)

The OP seems to know the English language very well. :)

When I went to high school there in Holland over 50 years ago, the compulsory languages were English, French and German.

9. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Hate Budweiser products. Yuck.
    :-D

10. Spad

Spad MajorGeek

Welcome, jantjooh :) You have come to the right place - there are some scary-smart folks that lurk about these forums . . .

I'm Ok with Anheuser-Busch products as a whole, but prefer Sam Adams. I must confess I do get a lot less particular when it's a Sunday, or someone else is buying! :-D

11. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Hi jantjooh welcome to MGs from a close neighbor.

Ik hoop dat u geniet van uw tijd met ons

12. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

13. jantjooh

jantjooh Private E-2

Thank you all...for your kind words..

Jan

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds