Greatings

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Tuna, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Tuna

Tuna Private E-2

Good eavening all. I am a computer novice married to an electrical engineer who has no patience for my questions. I'm hoping to find a mentor ( mentor's) to guide me through the learning curve. I bought my own lap top so I am free to make my own mistakes without any repocussions. Tuna.

2. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG, Tuna :wave Glad you could join us.. If you have questions, just ask in the appropriate threads, such as software, hardware, etc.. You can post in any thread except the malware, unless you think you are infected.. Be assured, you have come to the right place! This is the best place for info and learning, you will soak it up like a sponge! ;)

Plenty to learn here, and Plenty to help you with any question or problem you may have! :wave

3. Tuna

Tuna Private E-2

Thanks TeeCee i'm sure I will benifit from all the knowledge here! Tuna.

4. cake

cake Corporal

welcome, Tuna. you'll definitely get some very good and very friendly help, here. i joined a month and a half ago because i only had 1 little question. i have no idea what happened after that. LOL

5. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Hi there Tuna and welcome, i totally agree with Teecee i think you'll take to it like a fish out of water ( Pardon the pun ) ! :-D Just 1 more question where did you get the name from i think there's something fishy going on there ! :-D
    Don't take offence i'm the joker of the pack ! :p

6. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Greetings :)

7. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

8. Tuna

Tuna Private E-2

Hi all back from the weekend. (went fishing) I got that nick name (I have several) way back in high school 1970 when I skipped a double session football practice to go fishing. The name stuck and old freinds still know me by it. I'm not a total novice but still have a long way to go. I have been running Norton and rarely connect off my router so I'm not in bad shape as far as nasty stuff in my puter. I will be picking all your brains for help as I start getting deeper into my edjucation. I will be out of work for several months soon recovering from back surgery and plan on becoming a freaking wizz kid by the time I return! Tuna.

9. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    If anybody can help you "tuna" your machine, its this site.

10. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

OH brother! That's almost as bad as your :fart hrlowLOL

Welcome Tuna I'm sure you will learn a lot around here.:-D Some in computer and some in.... well stick around you'll find out soon enough.LOL
    Enjoy the place.;)

11. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Sorry, 'trucks.
    Couldn't help myself.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds