Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by blackcivic, Dec 6, 2009.

1. blackcivic

blackcivic Private E-2

hi Everyone, i just joined your site about 2min ago, and this is my first post. First off and little background, i am guy interested in computers and fixing problems on both Mac, and windows. My primary machine of choice is my 2.54 Ghz Macbook pro, and then my work machine a 2.53Ghz lenovo T500 laptop

I work as a IT site admin and pretty much take care of everything infrastructure related. I do alot of things with fixing problems ranging from spyware problems, and viruses, to OS issues with windows

Hope to be an active member when i can

2. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Welcome to MajorGeeks blackcivic.

(Joking... I thought Macs did not have problems. :-D)

3. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Welcome to MG blackcivic :wave you ain't said where you from, have a good look round hope you can be of some assistance with your knowledge ! :cool

4. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG blackcivic:wave I am sure you will find lots to keep you busy here! :-D

5. blackcivic

blackcivic Private E-2

Thanks for the welcome everyone...

@Fred_G macs dot have problems which is why I mentoned my mac as my primary choice hehehe

oh and btw I'm from Canada

6. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    You might be familiar with viruses, but don't attempt it here until approved.Word of advice.

7. blackcivic

blackcivic Private E-2

how would i go about helping other members out if i can?

8. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Hello, you are more than welcome to help, you can reply to any post in any thread except in the Malware thread. Only Malware experts are allowed to reply in that one..;)
    For instance, if you see something in "Software" you can assist in, just click reply. Simple! Enjoy, and good luck! ;)

9. iwunderdownunder

iwunderdownunder First Sergeant

G'Day blackcivic welcome to MG'S from down under.you can always find someone to help here so just browse the forums and see what you can find,its always good to have other opinions for those seeking help to choose from.

10. Tonyrush

Tonyrush Corporal

Welcome New member! You'll really enjoy this resource of IT Info. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
    Tony

11. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds