Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Heyyou, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Heyyou

Heyyou Private E-2

I just registered and am looking forward to interacting here. :)

2. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG Heyyou:wave Glad to have you! Just have a look around, and you can post in any thread except the Malware one.;) Cute avatar:-D I am sure you will find plenty of good peeps to interact with here, no shortage!LOL

3. schrauber

schrauber Malware Fighter

Welcome to MG :)

4. BedTime4Emma

BedTime4Emma Guest

Yeah I just registered too.

5. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Hello Emma :wave You may like to start your very own thread, just click the NEW THREAD at the top left hand corner of the Welcome thread, and you too, will get tons of replies:)

6. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Welcome to MG Heyyou :wave have a look around and have a good natter !

7. Heyyou

Heyyou Private E-2

Thanks for the welcome folks. :)

8. iwunderdownunder

iwunderdownunder First Sergeant

G'Day and welcome Heyyou glad you could join in.

9. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

10. Heyyou

Heyyou Private E-2

Your from Ireland? Where abouts? My folks are originally from Tipperary. Moved to the US during the potato famine around 1850. :wave

11. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Heyyou:-D Welcome to the best place to get help, answers,questions or to just get away from the real world. I hope you enjoy yourself.
    BT

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds