Hi All

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by puzzlez, Dec 12, 2009.

1. puzzlez

puzzlez Private E-2

I am new here and just wanted to reach out and say a big HELLO to you all.

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to MGs. :)

3. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

...And a bigger HELLO back:-D I hope you enjoy the place. It's a great place for learning, teaching and just having fun. The peeps here are just as great. If you have questions please ask as it not only helps you it helps others who may have the same question and also if you can answer a question that's good too;). Just remember there is only one place you can not reply to unless it is your own thread and that's the Malware forums http://forums.majorgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35 otherwise start posting.:-D Enjoy the place.;):wave

BT

4. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Good evening and a very warm welcome to Majorgeeks :wave

5. Engineer

Engineer Guest

welcome to MG..

6. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG, puzzlez:wave Glad to have you! Have a look around, and enjoy yourself! ;)

7. puzzlez

puzzlez Private E-2

Thanks for the welcome LOVE your pictures!!!

8. puzzlez

puzzlez Private E-2

I think I posted my response wrong. Meant to say (LOL) Loved your pictures, Laura R Hey Big Trucks thanks for the advice + great quote, Thanks for the welcome Kestrel13 and Engineer and Tee Cee look forward to the stroll through tomorrow lol And again Thanks to all for the welcome!! Merry Christmas!!!

9. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for checking them out and thank you very much for the compliment. :)

Welcome again and you have yourself a wonderful Christmas too. :)

10. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Hello and welcome to MGs. :) Hope you enjoy it in here ! ;)

11. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

Welcome to MG puzzlez :wave

Shelagh :)

12. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

13. puzzlez

puzzlez Private E-2

Thanks again to Laura R and thank you to rustyjack, ShelaghRoyale, and wildwolf220 for your warm welcomes. I hope all have a great Christmas and I look forward to learning from you and hope I will be able to give back as much as I can Thanks again!!!

14. Kestrel13!

Hope that's just a throwaway account :-D Else you could have alot more catches than you bargained for

15. puzzlez

puzzlez Private E-2

Hi Kestrel13 I was just reading the reply post you sent and i don't understand it the one that says "Hope that's just a throwaway account Else you could have alot more catches than you bargained for"?? what does this mean or was it sent to someone else?

16. Kestrel13!

yes meant for someone else as they left their email address in the post...can';t be an account they're bothered about if that';s the case.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds