Response time Malware forum

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Vikingsfan, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Vikingsfan

Vikingsfan Private E-2

Just wondering if there is an "average" response time for a malware issue in the malware forum? I ran through the Read Me procedures and posted the logs, unfortunately I had to do it in two posts and am concerned that may have delayed getting help. TIA

2. silas

silas MajorGeek

Its will take two post to post all the logs they asked you to post anyways. Id sit back and be patient. Most of the time you won't get a reply for days.. even maybe a week(but its the best and safest way here) so its worth it. They go from point a to point b .. so they wont be jumping ahead to reply to yours. Thanks for asking a question instead of bumping.. because bumping will add time to your thread. Have a good day. edit- from the looks of your post only being 2 days old just wait another 2 atleast.

3. Vikingsfan

Vikingsfan Private E-2

Great! Thanks for the response. I didn't mean to sound impatient, just curious so I didn't get impatient. My concern was because there was a full day before I was able to get the second post up. I'll cool my jets and won't start chomping at the bit til the end of the weekend. ;)

4. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Besides, these folks are volounteers and unfortunately have way too much work to give a speedy reply.;) They go oldest to newest post.

5. silas

silas MajorGeek

No problem. Like augiedoggie said they are way busy. And welcome to the forums! And hope you stay around.

6. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

You CAN read or post in the other forums while you wait,though.
    Make yourself comfortable and feel at home.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds