Known this site for many years but just joined the forums...

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by TechWizard86, Jan 11, 2010.

1. TechWizard86

TechWizard86 Private E-2

I decided to join the forums because not only have I been familiar with this site for ages but I may be able to lend a hand if it is needed.

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to membership!:)

We are always looking for 'hands to help'. It is always much appreciated. Good to have you. The only place you won't be able to post aid will be in the Malware Forum as only approved Experts can post there.

3. TechWizard86

TechWizard86 Private E-2

Thank you, and I will keep that in mind.

4. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

[​IMG]
    to MajorGeeks Support Forums!!

[​IMG]

5. silas

silas MajorGeek

Hello and welcome to MajorGeeks! :wave:-D

6. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

7. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

[​IMG]

Welcome to MG TechWizard86 :wave !

See your using the smilie site brandypeppy LOL !

8. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    Decided to "come in out of the cold" did you?

9. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG TechWizard86:wave Glad to have you! There are always questions to answer..;) You might even find you like it. :)

10. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome TechWizard86,As Hrlow2 said now you're not just a shadow hanging over us you are now us.:-D Enjoy it even more.

BT

11. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

Yea, those things are awesome. I've sent the link to that web site to a bunch and now my emails are really dancing!

[​IMG]

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds