Confusion about posting

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by IceMaiden, Jan 25, 2010.

1. IceMaiden

IceMaiden Private E-2

I posted a question for help in Malware Removal and I may have done something wrong. all the questions since mine have been answered by someone except for mine. I needed to attach more logs than 4 and so instead of posting a 2nd time I posted in the thread and it looks like mine has been answered but it was me, icemaiden who answered it. Can someone please look at it and put it where it should be so that someone from the forum knows that I am still waiting. Thanks so much :confused

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi. You have done everything correctly. You just posted last night. The normal wait time can be a few days before a response just because of the volume of posters in there needing aid. They take the oldest threads first. Any responses you saw to posts that were submitted after yours would be for people who are already being helped and are into the process. Everyone is treated equally and I promise you will not be forgotten.

Do not post anything else in your thread as that will move you to the back of the line.

3. IceMaiden

IceMaiden Private E-2

Thank you. I will try to be patient.

4. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

:) That's just the way it works. You will definitely have to be patient. I promise you though, if you wait, you will get the kind of aid that you can't find anywhere else.

5. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

To kill some time, visit the other forums. Sure to find something interesting.

6. LI_Geek_95

LI_Geek_95 Post-and-Run Geek

Yeah. Like me! I'm interesting ;)

7. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

One of a kind LOL

Welcome to the forums Ice Maiden :)

8. IceMaiden

IceMaiden Private E-2

Yes, I did good get good help. thanks again

9. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

Welcome Icy!

Glad you found the help you needed. You'll find this to be one of the best, if the the best, tech forums on this planet.
    And the neat thing is, there are people from all around the planet that participate here, (probably not China, though).

10. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Welcome to the forums IceMaiden :wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds