Hello... ^_^

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Xestes, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Xestes

Xestes Private E-2

hello~ i am new to this forum, and very interested in knowing more about computers as i am learning how to protect this small cyber cafe of mine... as i feel like keep asking for help from my friend has cause him so headache, haha..

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and welcome

Just post your question in the software part if the forum and give us details lIKEA, what windows version are the pcs using, what security do you already have, how do you connect to the internet (is it via a router) and what type of protection do you need in that being just AntiVirus etc it a way to stop the users from messing up your pcs.

more info the better, but post the above in the software forum area

3. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

Welcome to MGs Xestes :wave

Shelagh :)

4. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Welcome to MG Xestes :wave

5. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

Welcome Xesta!

You've come to the right place for the right advice.:):wave

6. Xestes

Xestes Private E-2

thanks for the warm welcome.. ok i will post it at the software section then~

7. da.bell

da.bell Private First Class

Welcome....

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds