Hello...new here.

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by rcmichels1, Jun 1, 2010.

1. rcmichels1

rcmichels1 Private E-2

Hello. Having some issues and was told this is the place to get some answers. So...here's my 'hello' 1st post. :)

Rose

2. collinsl

collinsl MajorGeek

Hello and welcome to Major Geeks! We hope you enjoy your stay.:wave

3. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    You have issues, we have answers.

4. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

Another welcome!!

Glad you got your issue resolved!

5. rcmichels1

rcmichels1 Private E-2

Thanks, everyone! I'm glad as well. Hopefully what I found out might help another. I'm sure I'll be around in the meantime. :)

6. cnrimgr1

cnrimgr1 Private E-2

Hello and welcome to MG as you look around you will see there is tons of information , here to look threw .
    What were the issues you were referring to ? If i can help you i will if not there is 1000's of members here at MG and i am sure you will get the answer you are needing .
    Thanks for joining our family
    And have a
    Wonderful Day

7. Tonyrush

Tonyrush Corporal

Welcome to MG! You will find the information that's available here to be priceless!
    Tony

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds