Hello

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by jennb, Dec 7, 2010.

1. jennb

jennb Private E-2

I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself. I know just enough about computers to be dangerous and not enough at times to be overly helpful with major things. I am one of those people that LOVE and NEED step by step instructions. I love order. Anyway....thank you to everybody that goes above and beyond to help people with their computer issues.....

Jenn

2. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Hi jennb, :wave and welcome to Major Geeks! I think you will fit right in, just have look around , we have lots of threads you can read and even post if you have an answer , in any of the threads except the MALWARE one, That one is off limits, but hey, plenty to keep ya busy in software, or Lounge, whatever suits you.

Glad you could join us!!! Glad to have ya!:)

3. aatony

aatony Private E-2

Welcome aboard jennb! I used to enjoy order too... But I can't remember when:cry

4. jennb

jennb Private E-2

I am a little OCD in that way....ORDER is a must....

Even thinking about posting in the Malware section is laughable....I would never be helpful to anyone in that capacity! HE HE...

5. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi jennb, welcome to the forum

Me too ;)

I think step by steps are great, if a user is a novice to computer issues then these are invaluable and many of us here on Majorgeeks go out of our way to produce many step by steps and most are customised to the user and their issue, we also (I know I try to at every opportunity) add screenshots too as they help.. a picture is worth a 1000, you know whats ;)

Have fun on the forum

6. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

[​IMG] jennb to MajorGeeks !

shelagh :)

7. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hello and welcome! :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds