Please help major issues and need to submit an assignment

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by lsmith1982, Jan 15, 2011.

1. lsmith1982

lsmith1982 Private E-2

Sorry peeps, i need a bit of advice!

My computer (Asus x58) will let me log on and then when i go to click on the IE or any other button freezes and goes to the timer and does't do anything. I cant click on any buttons and its driving me mad. I can start it in safe mode with networking and i have tried to reset the computer back to a safe time as some of the posts have suggested but now im in a realm of unease as thats where my computer knowledge (and possibly spelling ability) end!

Please help xxx:cry

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's!!! I suggest that you post in the software forum and be as specific as possible about what all is happening or not happening.

3. lsmith1982

lsmith1982 Private E-2

Sorry tim, i have tried to post it into the sofware forum and it never appears! i am useless at these things! it came up with a message to say it had to be checked but loads of other peoples have come up after i done it! never mind!

This site is amazing by the way! loads of questions i wanted to ask are on here!

Too cool 4 school xxxx

4. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Welcome aboard Ismith! Your posts are in moderation probably because you type xxxx perhaps? They'll clear it soon.:)

5. TimW

For some reason, both your initial post in the welcome center as well as your post in software were caught by the spam filters. Your post should now appear in the software forum. Sorry for the inconvenience. ;)

6. lsmith1982

lsmith1982 Private E-2

Oh Thank you ... no kisses for anybody then!

I think its on there now i just need some help!

Your a star (kisses woud be here)

7. TimW

No problem. Just be patient and hopefully some of the members will be able to help you out. ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds