Where to post a Rootrepeal log?

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Idahoturner, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Idahoturner

Idahoturner Private E-2

Hi there, I seem sort of lost here on this forum, but, after following all the steps on debugging my computer, I am lost as where to post my rootrepeal log I have saved.
    Thanks, all help would be appreciated

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

3. Idahoturner

Idahoturner Private E-2

4. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

5. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

The Rootrepeal log is one of many to trace specific malware as in rootkits and they are not always the only malware infecting a PC, only just yesterday I cleaned a PC with a rootkit and 16 malware varients.

The steps in the guide and the area to start a new thread as in the Malware forum area will give you best results... honestly as the malware experts at majorgeeks are superb.

6. Idahoturner

Idahoturner Private E-2

OK, I know how to post the rootrepeal log to the thread. BUT question is in what forum, where is the question, NOT how..
    Thank you

7. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

As David linked you to ....start a thread in the Malware Forum.

8. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Welcome to the forums. :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds